Cloud Title is seeking to hire a remote tile closer to join their team.
As Escrow Closer you will be responsible for:
- Conducting and/or collaborating on pre-closing and closing; developing and nurturing customer and/or vendor relationships.
- Responsibility for ensuring title conditions have been met as well as collaborating with the lender, realtors and vendors.
- Contributing to our positive and empowering corporate culture, which includes having a growth-mindset and providing exemplary customer service to our clients, agents, and associates. Our employees are our #1 priority and our culture’s goal is to create raving fans and rock stars.
- Process and close files
- Examine and clear requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions for compliance status.
- Provide up to date communication with Realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers and clients to ensure quick and accurate transactions.
- Order, review and disclose matters on surveys, sales contracts, estoppels, searches and others.
- Prepare CDs, Settlement Statements, Deeds and other settlement documents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to:
- File setup and processing
- Preparation of Title Commitments and clearing title conditions
- Reviewing lender closing instructions
- Preparation of ALTA settlement statements and all other closing documents
- Performance of closings / RON closings
This is a remote position, and you must be located within the State of Florida.
- Licensed title agent in the state of Florida or willing to obtain title license.
- Florida notary public, RON certified or willing to obtain.
- Ideal candidate will have experience closing 20+ files or more per month.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with Qualia.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Should be able to thrive under pressure and embrace change.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Strong proficiency with web-based tools and applications, Microsoft Office, and have the aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Pass comprehensive background check and qualify for UW appointments.
- Base salary
- Commissions on personal referrals
- Paid time-off
- Health/vision/dental/life insurance
ABOUT CLOUD TITLE
Cloud Title is a 100% digital, next-gen title insurance agency that delivers exemplary customer service to buyers, sellers, lenders, and real estate agents. Our mission is to create raving fans through exceptional customer service.
While we’re tech-savvy and offer virtual eClosings, we value connection and will meet wherever you are for a closing – just as you would expect from the brick-and-mortar providers of yesteryear.
We leverage technology, RON services, and more to streamline transactions and keep all parties privy to their closing’s status.
Our client experience and communication tools are revolutionizing the industry: from receiving title commitments before a contract is obtained, to providing total access to a transaction’s file via our online portal, we are dedicated to providing consistent communication and exemplary service – all at the most competitive rates in the industry.
For complete details please visit https://www.cloudtitle.com/
Familiarize yourself with Cloud Title and our value proposition by visiting https://www.cloudtitle.com/
Culture fit is incredibly important to us, therefore we have an extensive hiring process that includes a number of assessments, a series of interviews, and complete reference and background checks.
Please follow the below instructions. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1) Visit https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/ and complete the free personality assessment (5 mins). You will immediately receive an email with your DISC report attached as PDF. Please attach to your application.
2) Submit your application here on Indeed. Application must include a cover letter stating why we should consider you for this position. Attach your Tony Robbins DISC Personality Assessment and your resume, which should outline your employment history, skills, salary history and experience in the title industry.
$45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Are you located within the State of Florida?
- Title: 2 years (Required)
- Florida Title Agent License (Preferred)
- Florida Notary/RON (Preferred)