Carvana Registration Specialist
- Part Time
Carvana is looking to hire a Registration Specialist. The Registration Specialist is responsible for focusing on the administrative aspects of registering our customers’ vehicles, to include checking documents and completing the administrative processes to ensure the smooth transition of vehicle ownership from Carvana to our customer. With a primary focus of our Notary By Carvana (NBC) process, your main responsibilities will be engaging with customers via Zoom to collect the necessary information for customers to electronically notarize documents.
The person we’re searching for is not only an exceptional communicator but also knows how to creatively problem solve to field questions and collect all necessary information. Their attention to detail is first-class as they will uphold accuracy and regulatory compliance throughout the notary process. You will be required to video conference with customers for this process.
- Provide best in class customer service via online video conferencing to notarize Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) and other documents for our customers.
- Witness and authenticate signatures.
- Verify signatures and take affidavits.
- Receive and process incoming documents, including texts and audio-visual file formats.
- Review and verify signer’s identity according to the applicable commissioning state’s requirements.
- Organize documents according to classification categories.
- Follow clearly defined procedures to complete daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of work experience in a customer-facing role, administrative or data entry capacity. Arizona Notary or Remote Notary experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- Arizona Certified Notary Agent preferred. Ability to pass a background check to obtain a Notary if not currently notarized.
- Requires familiarity or willingness to learn about US notary laws, governance, and practices.
- Experience handling confidential and private customer documents and information.
- Comfortable and confident interacting face-to-face with customers over Zoom.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve issues through enhanced technology savvy.
- Ability to manage, organize, and reconcile multiple sources of information with accuracy.
- Computer literacy and data entry skills.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- High energy, forward-thinking self-starter.
Other Legal Information
- Carvana is fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing. Our work hours may flex up during busy months (Tax Season/Black Friday) and flex down at certain times of year due to business needs. Depending on call volume, overtime may be required.