California Notary Public Instructor
- Part Time
Notary Public Seminars, Inc is looking to hire a California Notary Public Instructor
Notary Public and Loan Signing Agent Teachers wanted.
If you’re a Notary and Loan Signing Agent and love to talk, consider teaching with us!
We are an educational entity best known for our California State Approved Notary Seminars, but we offer a variety of educational opportunities.
- Evening and Weekend availability.
- Potential teachers must have their Notary Public commission and be Certified Loan Signing Agents.
- Must have solid presentation skills and love to teach.
- Computer, high speed internet, camera.
- Knowledge of Google meet and Google apps
Summary of Teaching Responsibilites:
- We need effective teachers eager to educate students how to become loan signing agents in the current market. Loan Signing Agent seminars are in high demand and we have a steady flow of students who would love to learn from an experienced LSA who is currently working in the California Real estate market willing to help them launch a career.
- Great 6 hour day rate
- Commissions on sales
- Potential to do in person classes when they become available.
You will be fully trained to teach our classes and the teaching materials are provided for you.
Let us know why you are interested in the Loan Signing Agent teaching position and attach your resume.
We will conduct interviews over Google meet and all scheduling will be conducted over email. Please no phone calls.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in Notary Public Seminars, Inc.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $200.00 – $300.00 per day
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote