Join D&H, a 100+ Year old and growing electronics and technology company based in Harrisburg, PA that offers an employee stock ownership plan, competitive pay, an excellent benefits package and paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- We are empowered by our employee co-owners who provide the industry’s best service and we promote a collaborative culture.
- We feel strongly about giving back to the community and promoting sustainable, eco-friendly business practices.
- We offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision benefits as well as Gym Reimbursement and Tuition Assistance.
- As a D&H Co-Owner you receive numerous discounts on services.
This position is responsible for managing the flow legal-related information, data, and contracts throughout the organization. The position will work with the organization’s corporate counsel to draft internal policies, maintain organizational compliance, diagnose risks, respond to third-party assessments, resolve contract negotiations, track key agreements, summarize complex contracts, and track litigation matters. The focus of this position will be on governance, risk, and compliance.
- Identify internal risks and draft corporate policies and procedures.
- Summarize key contract terms.
- Summarize regulatory rules and new law/regulatory updates.
- Understand and track internal usage of third-party data.
- Maintain all organization agreements and contract repository.
- Perform legal research.
- Respond to third-party information requests.
- Prepare documents for executive execution.
- Coordinate litigation strategy (subpoena response, document preservation, discovery response).
- Four year degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience as a paralegal or legal coordinator.
- Experience at a large law firm is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with DocuSign preferred.
- Excellent reading, writing and English skills.
- Notary license preferred.