Hilton Grand Vacations is looking for a Title Services Coordinator! Are you a hard worker, detail oriented and have deeding experience? Now is your chance to become part of the HGV family! Assist in coordinating the daily activities associated with processing all contract files for closing, recording and associated processing.
- Verify Accuracy of contract documents, including finance and title documents. Ensure document files are in compliance with underwriting guidelines and title requirements.
- Audit documents for compliance to standards for recording of documents in public records.
- File and maintain organized and detailed support documentation for title related functions. Successfully supervise flow of all title documents, including mortgages, deeds, satisfactions and reconveyances.
- Ensure financial documents are complete and accurately filed and ready for funding.
- Coordinate corrections, adjustments and modifications to contract documentation.
- Assist with review, audit and mail out of title policies for all developer and Fee for service sales.
- Connect with Title Companies to record sales. Conduct title searches via the internet and title software.
- Assist internal and external customers as needed to process developer sales.
- Escrow related functions as needed in order to align with regulatory requirements and as needed by Manager or other internal customer.
- Supervise all problem recordings and attempt to resolve in a timely manner.
- Assist in the training of team members when needed.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management of which the employee is capable of performing.
- Cross train with resale title and auditing teams to provide support.
- Participate on special assigned projects while assisting as back-up for other departmental functions.
- This role will be remote but may require an occasional onsite meeting.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ year professional experience with strong written communication skills
- Professional written, verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Hardworking teammate
- MS Excel experience with crafting and maintaining spreadsheets
- Licensed Public Notary
- Previous Title Searching experience
- Timeshare experience
- Knowledge of the documents required for a timeshare closing
- Experience in deeding
- Access Database experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.