MasterBrand Cabinets Inc. is looking to hire a Cash Application Associate. The Cash Application Associate is a key position in the MBCI Cash Application Function within our Accounts Receivable Team, which reports directly to the Cash Application Manager. This position is responsible for accurately and efficiently processing incoming cash receipts and A/R adjustments daily for multiple divisions within Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. The Cash Application Associate’s responsibilities include processing high volumes of cash transactions, remittances, and payment reconciliations while providing customer care and attention to detail. This position will support all aspects of Accounts Receivables as we achieve accountability and success daily. Assist with other projects and inquiries as needed.
- Process all incoming payments for legacy MBCI and Woodcrafters US and/or Canada based on customer remittance
- Ensure all payments and adjustments are completed within 24/48 hours of receipt
- Partner with the Credit and Collection teams to ensure A/R is clean and reconciled as required
- Primary contact for all inquiries made to the bank regarding cash reconciliations or deposit discrepancies.
- Builds and maintains position cross-functional partnerships with Collection, Accounting, and the EDI teams.
- Actively participate and support cash and accounts receivable process improvement initiatives
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as may be needed
Characteristics & Attributes
- Positive, inclusive, and continuous improvement-oriented attitude.
- Accounts Receivable experience specifically in cash applications, with an understanding of collections and the impact cash application has on overall receivables
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, enabling effective cross-functional and customer collaboration, problem-solving, and execution.
- Keen eye for detail with strong analytical skills and the ability to happen complex cash application
- A “self-starter” comfortable performing at a high level in a remote work environment
- Adaptability to learn and be successful working within unique processes and systems
- Available to work overtime as required
- A current notary is preferred or willing to become a notary
- Must have High School diploma
- 2+ years cash application experience, banking/lockbox processing experience is plus
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Suite Skills, with emphasis in Excel
- Working knowledge of order to cash business models and principles
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit www.masterbrand.com to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.